Let Wyoming Game and Fish know you want trapping reform!|
- On the form on the page below, check 'No', I do not agree.
- Write your comment under 'Additional Comments'.
- Mention all of the minimum requests listed to the right. Modify as needed to reflect your opinion!
- Even if you have submitted before, submit again, as this is the final part of the process!
- If you cannot see the Wyoming Game and Fish website below, use this link to view their page.
- Trapping setbacks should be at least 300 feet and apply to all types and sets of furbearer traps, and be implemented on all trails Wyoming Untrapped has requested.
- Snow King/Cache Creek, as delineated in Wyoming Untrappeds Request, should be closed in its entirety to all furbearer traps.
- WGFD should work with the Forest Service to have signs warning of trapping activity placed at high-use trailheads.
- Trappers should be required to report all non-target catches (excluding furbearer, predators, and small game) and WGFD should keep a thorough and public record of all such incidents reported to them.