USDA Predator-Control ‘Cyanide Bomb’ Kills Pocatello Family’s Dog, Injures Teen
A family dog was killed yesterday in Idaho by a M-44 cyanide poison, and a 14 year old boy was injured. Our condolences to the family.
How many pets and animals need to suffer a horrible death by these needless “cyanide bombs” before they will be banned?
Predator Defense is currently working on new legislation to ban M-44s and will keep you posted.
LEARN MORE from PredatorDefense.org:
– Read about M-44s on our website at www.predatordefense.org/m44s.htm.
– Meet some folks we’ve helped who were injured by or lost their dogs to M-44s at http://www.predatordefense.org/m44s.htm#letters.
– Watch our award-winning, whistleblowing film, “EXPOSED: USDA’s Secret War on Wildlife,” at www.predatordefense.org/exposed.
– Oregonians, contact Rep. Peter DeFazio via https://defazio.house.gov/contact/contact-peter and let him know you support legislation to ban M-44s and all wildlife poisons.
– Others, contact your elected officials via https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials and demand the ban of M-44s and wildlife poisons
– Donate to support our work at https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1443481